Training Counsellors and CPD since 2008
Continuing Professional Development(CPD)
We also have a selection of CPD courses available for distance learning
We are a Group member of BACP
Lindum College Ltd (Established 2008)
Greetwell Place, Lincoln
Registered in England 6691807
At Lindum College we believe that to become an ethical effective counsellor it is essential to undertake classroom training. We are aware that this may be a journey of personal awareness and growth which at times can be challenging and emotional. This is an essential part of the training to enable you to help others.
There is no line of work that comes with a greater privilege than counselling, as clients share the issues and traumas in their lives with us, and trust us with that precious information. We owe it to them to give them our best self at all times, to be open, non-judgemental and empathic and we owe it them to keep their stories confidential and safe.
If you feel you want to offer this help to others, to empower them to build their confidence and self-worth and to face their real issues and make changes to their lives, you need to take your own journey first. Join us here at Lindum and we will guide and teach you to fulfil this role to the best of your ability.
The Lindum College difference
• Our trainers are all qualified practicing counsellors and tutors
• We are all BACP registered
• Our Lindum Counselling Division is a placement providor
• We don't rely on government funding to run our courses
• We give constructive and motivational feedback
• We support you all the way along your learning journey
• We update our courses annually and maintain a high course standard
• We allow payment by manageable installments
• Our students tell us we are the best
• Our ethical standards are extremely high we work within the BACP code of ethics
Call us on 01522 804126